Monday, December 5, 2011

December Daily Days 4-5

Can't believe I'm actually caught up/keeping up! It's helped tremendously having my layouts done in advance, then I just need to pick a photo(s) and think about what story I want to tell. For Day Four, I journaled about my trip to the mall with Cai. I can't remember the last time I did something with just him, and it was a very fun, special time!

Day Five was pretty low-key, since Josh went back to work and I'm stuck at home with the kids. I told the story of Cai drinking hot chocolate (possibly for the first time, I'm not sure) and me baking Andes mint-chip cookies. Which really deserves its own page, since I bake so rarely! I have lofty plans to do more baking this holiday season, Cai loves to "help." So maybe more yummy pictures will pop up in future December Daily pages!



1 comment: