Monday, December 5, 2011

December Daily Days 1-3

Better late than never is my motto, as you've no doubt gathered if you've ever read my blog! Last night I finally had a moment to add photos and journaling to my first three December Daily pages. I shared the foundation pages here with full credits. Actually I'm still missing a photo for one day, since I snapped it on my mom's camera, which is currently at her house. But I'm gonna go ahead and post it and I'll add the missing photo later. That's the beauty of Photoshop, right?!
So without further ado, here's my December Daily pages 1-3:
Day 1 - Today wasn't all happy feelings, I really struggled with being depressed about our financial situation this Christmas. I want to make sure I don't sugarcoat our daily lives in this album, so I shared a little of the depressing part of the day, but also tried not to focus on that. I forgot to snap a picture, so I included the instructions and number sheet from my advent project, and the MOPS logo since that was a big part of the day.

Day 2 - Obviously I'm still missing a photo, but imagine a cute shot of my little 16-month-old shutterbug Avyn! We went to his surgery follow-up appt today, and the doctor prescribed Singulair to help with his constant postnasal drip. We go back in three weeks to see if that helps and to check his hearing. There is some concern that he may have hearing loss, given his speech delay. I'm trying not to focus on that and what it might mean for his/our future. Enjoyed a sweet evening with my hubby finishing the advent project, each day the boys get to open a box and discover a fun activity to do with mommy (and daddy when he's home).

Day 3 - Today's big event was our Sunday School class Christmas party! It was so fun to get all dressed up and go out without the boys! I even wore a pretty dress, which is impossible to do with a nursing baby usually. The boys loved having Miss Christi babysit, and she said they did wonderfully. I'm sure most of my pictures this month will feature the boys, so I wanted to make sure and include these photos of Josh and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment