Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Project Life, Weeks 7 and 8

Two more weeks! At this rate, maybe I'll be caught up with the blogging by end of next week, and I can start posting each week as I complete it.
I also had a moment of insanity and ordered the Jade Project Life kit from HSN last week. At first, I thought about doing a 2012 album, but then my brain returned from its coffee break and remembered I already have plenty of digital pages scrapped for the last couple of years. I do want to complete a baby book for each of the boys at some point, but I'm holding out for the Baby Editions, if I even do those in paper.
Then I remembered all the boxes and envelopes full of photos from my childhood and teenage years, before digital cameras took over. I think I'll begin sorting through those, and figure out a way to get them all in an album(s) with the Jade edition. Because obviously I need another huge project to fill my spare time.
Week Seven
 
This week I used another insert to document Valentine's Day. Since Josh worked all day, I focused on the three people I love second-best in life - my boys! We went to the park, decorated hearts, and spent quality time together. I love all the pretty cards I worked into this week's spread! Most are from Studio Calico's February Project Life kit.I also included a cute chevron camera die-cut and some wood veneer I picked up at Paper Issues (my new favorite online scrapbooking shop!).

Week Eight
Week eight documents my latest shopping loves - Paper Issues and TJ Maxx. I also dipped into digi again, with a printed speech bubble card from Michelle Godin's Snarky Snippets: Awesome and a hashtag card by Traci Reed. I also got a little washi-crazy this week. Well, crazier than normal. 

1 comment:

  1. Your pages are always os inspiring! Thanks for sharing sweetie!

    ReplyDelete