Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter and Rainbow cards

I've been getting the cardmaking itch lately, so I made a few Easter cards and a happy, all-occasion rainbow card inspired by the current Paper Issues blog challenge, Up In The Clouds. It's so pretty I don't want to give it away! Am I the only one who struggles with crafty selfishness?!
Anyway, here's my Easter cards, made with the Studio Calico March Neverland card kit, an October Afternoon Sprinklers mist, an SC chevron mask, and a random tulip stamp I found in my stash.





Here's the rainbow card. It makes me smile :). I used washi from here, there, and everywhere along with wood stars and a sweet polaroid card I bought at Paper Issues. Glitter tape is American Crafts, definitely a new addiction for me. I have seven colors now, and I NEED THEM ALL. It's like washi, but with GLITTER! Can't get better than that.

Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment