Monday, May 7, 2012

iNSD Aftermath

I feel like I spent HOURS in the gym over the weekend - exercising only my shoulders, arms, and hands! Never knew fingers could be so sore! Although it was a busy weekend for my family, I somehow managed to fit in plenty of shopping, scrapping, chatting and browsing for (inter)National Scrapbook Day. Although that really should be Weekend.
Here's a few of my favorite goodies from the weekend (linked of course, just in case you're not all shopped out yet ;)):

don't forget the matching A Wonderful Day papers!










Whew! I'm still not done shopping, I won a couple gift cards that I still need to spend. Yay! I also scrapped a few pages for various challenges, mostly with photos from my recent Week in the Life project. Want to see? Images are linked for full credits.

My sister had her second child, an adorable baby boy, on Friday! My first nephew!







Can you tell I had fun this weekend?! Thanks to my dear hubby Josh for watching the boys Sunday afternoon and evening so I could focus on scrapping. What fun that my favorite hobby has a holiday devoted to it! Did you shop or scrap at all this weekend? I'd love to see what you bought/made - link me up in the comments so I can leave you some love!


2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just stopping in from SITS. I am in love with your finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the papers, patterns, and things you shared! It makes me miss working with all my scrapbook stuff (that is in a room upstairs feeling lonely ... ) I also dropped by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete