Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Project Life, Week 20

Well, well, well. Look at me with only one week to share! Yep, pattin' myself on the back right now. This week was rough in many regards, particularly after my boys' big doctor's appointment on Thursday. Life-changing news. Within the next week or two Avyn will begin a formula-only diet, no other food or drink allowed, to see if his symptoms improve. Then we will reintroduce foods one at a time. It's a long road, and I'm still mentally and emotionally processing the ramifications for our family. I used the "Change" card to simply express this upheaval, as I'm not quite ready to journal a ton about it yet.
I enjoyed using Traci Reed's new Lifestyle Stamps to dress up my photos, and her 3x4 and 4x6 collage templates to lay out some of my pictures. The paper stuff is from my usual, Studio Calico, Freckled Fawn, American Crafts, Basic Grey, Paper Issues, etc.

Week 20


Thank you for sharing in my life! If you ever have a question or comment, please feel free to ask. And I'd love to see your projects, too! Link me up in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment